How to Make Several Types of Fried Rice — Fried rice is a typical Indonesian food, and basically the same as other Indonesian food which has a lot of variations. Although there are various variations, basically fried rice is fried rice which is then added with various spices for even more enjoyment.
In addition, each recipe has its own characteristics. You can try from just one to all the other types of different fried rice available. It is easy to find fried rice because the ingredients are also easy to find. Here are some of a few different fried rice recipe that you can try at home.
A Few Different Types of Fried Rice
Simple fried rice
- White rice 1 plate
- Garlic 2 cloves, finely chopped
- Sweet soy sauce or soy sauce according to taste
- Chili sauce according to taste
- Oyster sauce according to taste
- Salt to taste
- Powder broth flavor chicken or beef according to taste
- Leeks 1 stick, finely chopped
- Chicken eggs 1
- chicken sausage 1 piece, thinly sliced
- Margarine or cooking oil 3 tbsp
- Prepare a frying pan over medium heat, pour margarine or cooking oil.
- Add the finely chopped garlic and spring onions. Sauté until it smells good or until golden.
- Enter the sausage and 1 chicken egg. Stir fry briefly.
- Enter the ground spices and rice. Stir until well blended.
- Pour the sweet soy sauce, chili sauce, oyster sauce, salt and powder broth. Stir until the rice is evenly colored.
- Simple, delicious plain fried rice ready to serve.
Javanese fried rice
Ingredients for Javanese fried rice recipe:
- 2 plates of rice
- 3 large red chilies, cut into
- 3 pieces of cayenne pepper, finely chopped
- 5 shallots, finely chop
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cooked shrimp paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 piece of chicken
- Shredded chicken to taste
- cooking oil
- Puree red chilies, bird’s eye chilies, shallots, garlic, and salt.
- Heat the oil and saute ground spices until cooked.
- Add 1 chicken egg and shredded chicken, saute until the chicken eggs, shredded chicken and ground spices are evenly mixed.
- Add rice and cook until it changes color.
- Enter the sweet soy sauce, stir the fried rice over low heat.
- Remove and serve the fried rice with eggs or other complementary ingredients.
- Add 1 piece of chicken and crackers according to taste
Canned tuna fried rice
- 1 can of tuna
- 2 servings of white rice
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Flavor to taste
- Salt to taste
- Oil or butter to taste
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of red onion, chopped finely
- cayenne pepper according to taste, finely chopped
- Vegetables according to taste
- Saute ground spices using oil or butter until fragrant. Add the canned tuna and saute until it smells delicious. Add the oyster sauce and flavor and salt to taste, stir until well blended.
- Add the prepared rice and mix well with the spices.
- Remove and serve tuna fried rice.
- Add vegetables to the fried rice for more taste.
Fried rice is the most favorite breakfast menu. Because it’s easy to make village fried rice, it can be an alternative to the breakfast menu at home. Despite being called Indonesia’s iconic dish, fried rice or fried rice is also known in many Asian countries. The variations are very diverse. This dish consists of white rice combined with chili sauce, vegetables, chicken, beef or other ingredients.